Well it’s about time somebody help me with this constant eyelid twitch I have, it’s not like I’m dying but it is not pleasant at all. It borders me so much and affects my concentration for I spent much time working on my computer. It’s been quite some time now that I have this constant eyelid twitch and this time it lasts longer than a week. So heeelp for this eyelid twitch irritates me so much. Thx.

What you have is called blepharospasm and it means you have some spasm affecting your eyelids and that’s what has probably caused you having constant eyelids twitch. At least that was what caused my constant eyelid twitch. I think it might be related to your work and especially if you’re working during the night, also lack of rest and sleep may trigger your eyelids to twitch. That is actually what I’ve noticed in my eyelids twitch condition it almost always reoccur when I am under the stress and was not sleeping enough or when I spent too much time working on the computer so I’m almost sure that this eye condition is related to this kind of situations. It happened once that my eye was twitching constantly for almost ten days until finally I couldn’t open it and so I was given BTX it is some injection given to me write into the muscles that controls my eyelids and the problem was solved but only temporary but those injections are harmless and without any side effect so I have them occasionally when my eyelid twitch reoccur.

There is actually BTX-A and BTX-B. I'm not sure which is being referred to, but botox basically parrylizes the muscles, which would stop the muscle twitching. I have constant eyelid twitching. It occurs almost everyday. Lack of rest and increased stress makes it worse, especially during my daily highway commute to work. But basically I just live with it. If it gets to the point where my eye wont open, I may consider injections, under doctor's supervision.

Oppsss... I meant PARALYSIS