Ladies,Don't do it !! I had the NovaSure done last July. Big mistake. Cramps are unreal! I have not had cramps like this since high school. Not as many clots but still bleeding & having to wear 2 pads. I'm 48 yo, G 6, P 4, Ab 2. I would not recommend this procedure to anyone. Plus insurance is still on the fence regarding this treatment-paid for nearly half. >;) >:(

This procedure was good for me because I have no more periods, but I am completely incapasitated the first 2 days of my menstrual cycle because of cramps. I have also be diagnosed with endometriosis.

I wished I would have read this from you before I had mine done but its to late now. Lord what do we do now???

I think everyone is different... I'm 49, had the procedure in September. 2 weeks of discharge and no period since then. Before I had very heavy, clotty periods with lots of cramps.. It got to the point where there was only 3 days between cycles. The only thing I have now is breast tenderness when I would normally be having a period for a few days.

Im 6 days in after mine and there are no problems at all, i had no pain after and now i just have a light discharge~

Im happy with my Novasure procedure~

A year after having the procedure I started having the unbearable cramping with light bleeding and with back pain and pain running down my legs to my knees.  My doctor had given me a couple of precsriptions but nothing elimnates the pain.  Having the Novasure procedure was not worth the pain I suffer.  I wish I had never had the procedure.  I was never told of these side affects by my doctor.

I just had the procedure in June and my last period was Memorial Day Weekend. I too have incredible pain in my right leg all the way down to my foot which now the doctor told me i have developed plantar faciatias in my right foot. Im hoping the pain will eventually go away because i did not have the pain before the surgery. The doctor thinks its from the position i was in on the table in the or.

I"m very happy i had the procedure because my periods were horrible every month. I would miss work due to them. The only problem i am having is leg pain which i believe is from the position i was on the table in the or.

I had the procedure in Janary I have not had any discharge or bleeding