Can anyone please tell me what I am looking at price wise for an endometrial ablation. My obgyn said she would put me under general anesthesia since i could not handle the pain from an endometrial biopsy. If anyone knows what the price is that would be great or at least a rough idea of the cost?

Finally found out what an endometrial ablation costs. I'm having a thermal ablation done and my out of pocket is about $380. I owe ten percent so the actual cost is about $4000 without insurance. I'm also being given a hysteroscopy and d&c along with the ablation. It is being done in the hospital under general anesthesia. I feel bad for so many women that have had to pay way more than that for this procedure. Hope this info helps anyone else that was trying to find out pricing info for an ablation. The hospital ended up calling me and telling me the charges for the procedure.

Please investigate before you have ur ablation as I've just had mine 2 weeks ago and I'm starting to think it's the worst mistake i've ever made. Please just look into it some more.

I already had it and I'm still bleeding, it's not discharge its physical bleeding. I don't think my bleeding will ever stop. I'm near 60 days in a row including pre-ablation. I don't know if the doctor will end up doing a hysterectomy or what. I really want to know when the bleeding is supposed to stop and I dont mean actual discharge i mean the physical bleeding. I know discharge can go for weeks. Any answers would be helpful. Thanks.

where did you go, Walmart?? Forty minute procedure, they billed out over ten thousand to my insurance co!!!

Thanks! Looking into the cost now and this helps give me an idea!

My insurance company was billed over $32,000 for a routine in hospital ablation, I'm having the charges review but they seem to think there is not a problem with the charges.

Insurance was billed $6500 for NovaSure with hysteroscopy. Out of pocket 20%.

I had it done also and I still have my cycle every so often buy the cramps are so bad