well i had the novasure done on may24,07 and i just wanted to know how long i should wait before i started to have sex.

I had the surgery 8 days ago. When can I have sex and what are the dangers if I have it now.

i had the novasure yesterday and my anniversary is in 2 days i think that i'll just take the risks. 9

What are the responses to these questions? Are they posted? I haven't seen any, and I am curious also.

My Gyno told me 3-5 days (no sex, activity, exercise). Most of what I have read online has said a min. of 2 wks so I was a little uneasy about my Drs short healing time, I asked her 10+ times :-) I have my Novasure Ablation on 06/24. The first day was horrific, terrible pain, then it got better each day after, very little pain today, no pain meds needed, not even ibuprofen. No bleeding, VERY MINIMAL light pink spotting once in a while, but mostly just a watery discharge that makes me feel like I urinated on myself. Very similar to having your water break naturally, very icky, but not heavy enough to need more than a pantyliner, though I do change it often because I don't like the smell. Most described it as a burnt smell, it just smells medicinal to me, like a hospital, or iodine.

I did venture to get intimate with my hubby today, couldn't wait. We started with oral and he said he didn't notice a change in odor/taste, however we were fresh out of the shower, just in case. He was very gentle at first, though it was not necessary. We decided to skip finger penetration just in case, didn't want to risk a scratch or possible infection. There was no pain at all, just VERY "wet" from natural lube and additional discharge. He joked that he had a new "slip n slide" :-) After orgasm, I did get a small rush of dark red blood, which had stopped by the time I was done cleaning up. I did notice that my cervix felt scratchy and in the wrong place, very low near my vaginal opening, so I am not sure if I have stitches on my cervix or not, my Dr didn't mention it. If not then I am assuming it is just scabbing from the ablation. So due to that, I am going to continue to forgo finger-play, but the rest seems okay and my hubby didn't notice anything scratchy while inside :-)

I would say do what your body tells you feels right, and be gentle. Role play that it is your very first time again, that should be exciting for both and will help keep it gentle. I cant wait to find out if my periods have stopped permanently. Here's praying that they have!

I had the procedure done 2 and a half weeks ago along with a mirena insertion. I was told to expect painfull urination and alot of bleeding for the first few days and then bleeding for a few weeks....i have not bled and had no pain apart from mild cramping every so often nothing like before. I have had a small amount of watery discharge but thats it no blood what so ever i think its because i had both the ablation and the mirena done. Am very happy so far :-):-)

I had this procedure done 4 weeks ago, have had a yeast infection and a lot of itching.  Had sex for the first time and it felt like knifes being inserted into me.  Was it to soon, my Dr. said 4-6 weeks. Very painful alot of burning.  Anyone else had problems like this.  My heavy periods have stopped which is good. Terrible hot flashes since though.

So how long did u wait total

HI NICOLEPLAYER

Im not a pro but you should wait about 4-5 week until you next have sex

hope this answered your question

I had this procedure done 8 days ago and the first day felt a little crampy (felt more like gas or felt like I had to go #2 but didn't)... the 1st day I had a little bit of discharge (as expected) but have been absolutely dry ever since... The worst for me was a strange side affect from the anesthesia that settled in my muscles and joints and made me feel like I had been working out for a month straight and my muscles were strained. I also felt like my lungs were very tight almost like I had pneumonia or some sort of tightness in my lungs so it made it hard for me to breather. I had to go back to the ER because I felt like I couldn't breathe... After a CT scan and breathing treatment they told me I must have breathed in some of my own fluid when they pulled out the breathing tube so that is why I felt terrible. Also, it took them 9 times to get the IV in before the procedure so I was feeling anxious... Anyway, I haven't had any discharge since day 2 and have experienced no pain (other than the strained muscles) but I don't even have that anymore... It is my 19th wedding anniversary and I totally feel like it would be OK for me to go for it!! I, too am hoping this works... Despite the slight difficulties... if it works I would totally do it all over again....worth it!!

I had my procedure a year from when you had yours.. I am curious how you are feeling now? I just found out I have a bacterial infection from it. I am hoping that all of this will pass quickly and not end up like a lot of others that I have read about after the procedure .

I had my done 3 days ago. No pain watery discharge. Dr. Told me no sex for 6 weeks. Does that sound right?

I had my procedure done 6/21/17 i was informed not to have sex for two weeks... I think that's sounds right especially have to go for your follow up fo make sure you're healed ..

I had the procedure today with very little cramping after. First few urinations did burn like hell and I had the burnt smell but that is going away and has become easier. NovaSure website says wait at least 4 weeks for sex, Ladies. I'm gonna stick with that advice.

I had my done 4 weeks ago , but my Dr. Told me not to go into the pool or hot tube or sex for 6 weeks.