My Dad has been having problems with his hands and fingers for a long time. Constant Pins & Needles, numbness, feels like he's earing gloves; also they often go puffy and start 'perspiring' ...drops of water appear that then makes his fingers slippery and glass like - this is usually preceded by a warm feeling going from the fingertips up the arms. He has seen Drs and Consultants but nobody recognises the symptoms. He has had MRI scan and carpal tunnel ops on both wrists and one elbow all to no effect......any ideas?

i have the same problem, but i found out what it is and hope i can help u, 1st off dont be worried about ppl sayin its std related its not its got to do with ur spine and this is what u need to do ...
lay in bed on ur back and squeeze ur buttcheeks nice and tight and then try to squeeze ur butt like ur tryin to touch ur back with it and hold for 10 to 20 seconds then mix it up some squeeze tight! to the left and right u will notice a difference within 24 hrs, the numbness will go away BUT it will come back u really need to see a dr. who can work w. ur spine like a chiropractor or something but this worked for me and my pinky and ring finger was numb for over a year i figured this out myself i hope it works for .... get to a chiropactor i promise it worked for me

ok thats a litttle gross ewwwwwwwwwww