im 26 and for the last approximately two weeks the tips of my fingers on my left hand have been tingly numb. not so much my thumb but my ring and middle fingers are the worst. they dont hurt and its not bothering me in any other way then not knowing or understanding why they are doing this. and its also starting to feel like its working its way towards my knuckles. if any one has any clues to whats going on please reply to this.

I believe numbness in your fingers can be carpal tunnel.

Hi Hippie chick,

I had the same exact problem a couple months ago. It would really bother me in the morning just while i was waking up. I also noticed it when i would lay down on my back and let my arm/hand hang over the couch whilst watching television. I finally went to the doctor bc i thought i was having a heart attack or something..lol. He also said, Carpul Tunnel. It's not to bad yet but it irritate's me from time to time. He mentioned surgery, hmmm, i'm not ready for that yet, yikes. I just deal with it, as annoying as it is.

Same thing, feet.

I am not ready for surgery it's very scary to me lol.