i get this numb feelings in my arm, leg, feet, back, head, face hands shaky, weak bady feeling but all at different time. it all started a couple years ago. im barely 19 and i dont think this is normal. like right now im feeling my right cheek nimb! i cant control them and they are making my life more hard. every time i get scared, woried, stressed out, nervous and anxios it happens the most, but it happens without those feelings too... im afraid this may lead to a very serious problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
i want to know more about my problem and ways to solve them.. my vission is perfect... and my body is ok when i dont feel numb, my reflects are good, ( also whenever i lean on any part of my body( hands and arms) it feels numb too easily.... just by resting on it!!!!!!! like crosing my legs, leaning on my arm, ext...) stressing out hapens alot and my body annot controll it, i try doing activities that will make me forget but my body wont undrstand. i feel weak and shaky (literly) i cant move alot,! i try playing the emotion game with my body but it wont respond, i think happy thaughts... they dont help, plese help me ....