I want to learn how to swim correctly. I can float on the water and waive with my hands and legs, but it more look like a drowning lady than a real swimmer. I read some articles about rhythm and timing of leg kick and arm stroke. I dont understand much of it. Is it that hard to learn?

No it is not that hard at all. When people write something they inadvertently make it sound so complicated. There are few phases during swimming regardless of the style, like propulsive and catch phase as well as relaxed recovery. Body rotation and full elbow extension are important part of the propulsion phase. Opposite leg kick has to be followed by the arm moving forward into the water. Simultaneously leg kicks as the arm is finishing propulsive phase. After the propulsive phase hand and forearm need to relax in order to start the catch phase. Then shoulder and lat muscles are fully extended while hand and forearm should point to the bottom of the pool or sea. The elbow has to be close to the surface. Then you enter the propulsion phase again. Dont worry it is much easier in real life than it sounds when you read article like this one.