Hi People

We've been trying to get pregnant.But dont know for sure if we are using the right method. First this month we had intercourse on 3 consecutive days on my 12th,13th and 14th 2x that night,then i started ovulating on 15th,atleast i think it was ovulation. It was a clearer than yellow mucus,stretchy, a light cramping. Actually how many days of ovulation should a woman have? and also how likely for me conceive?

Please anybody answer my question quickly.

Greatly appreciated!
lthaby :-D

Ovulation lasts only 24 hours but sperm mat live up to 5, some experts even say 7 days.
So, if you had sex on 12,13,14th and ovulated on 15th, then some sperm could have reached your egg.

But you see, it is not only about whether spermatozoid will reach the egg and fertilize it. That sounds easy. This may happen but that egg, that even got fertilized may not live long to reach the uterus. It may just vanish and not reach uterus to implant.

That may happen if the egg hasn’t matured well for example. So, getting pregnant is not as easy as one would think.
Are you using any of the ovulation prediction kits to determine your ovulation days or are you only relaying on you symptoms? I mean, those signs could be good predictors of course but maybe it would be bad to have them checked by using a ovulation kit.

You probably already heard this but it takes about a year for a healthy couple to get pregnant. If it’s been that long, you may decide to address an expert on the fertility field and have you and your husband checked. Good luck!

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed