Im 16 years old and a male. For the past 3 days I've been having this weird sensation on the back of my head (particularly left side) Its not painfull but sometimes I get these short stabbing pain( not so bad) on different sections of my head, but only rarely and they are not troublesome. The feeling is sort of undescribable, it feels like theres inside annoying me. Today in class last peroid I could feel my left side of my face going numb but I could still move my left side pretty easily. Once I got home and ate the numbness went away but still the funny sensation remains. Funny thing is though, when sitting down the sensation is most present then , when standing is barely visible, and when I gym or have soccer practice its not noticable at all. I have no pre existing conditions. My dad has high blood pressure and diabetes type 2. Im pretty scared as the thought of me having a brain tumour keeps crossing my mind.

Hi Felix,

I doubt it is a brain tumor.  Your symptoms may indicate a nerve disorder called Bell's Palsy.  

Did you feel like you had a cold in the past few days?  Have you ever had chickenpox?

Again, it may be.  You'd need to see your doctor to be sure.

Replied yesterday, dont know why it wasnt posted.

Thanks for the reply medic-dan. It still seems like the odd feeling is there. Its pretty much on the far side of  my face (left) and on my head (left again) I told my parents ill wait one more day and if it still persists ill go to the doc tomorrow. 

I havent had a cold for months now and I havent got chicken pox yet.  One thing I might add is that about a week ago, right under my ear I was getting these sharp stabbing pains for a few seconds multiple times a day. One day it would be my left side then the next day my right side.

OK,

Again, it may not be Bell's palsy but your symptoms are familiar. Hopefully it will resolve by itself shortly.

Keep me posted please. Good luck Felix.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Numb_at_the_back_right_side_of_the_head_t296520.html

please give me a thought on my question... I have a similar problem

Seems the problem has subsided. I think the numbness is caused by me not eating in the morning(wake up at 6) uptil 1pm.. So lately Ive been buying food at break time..

But now I have short,dull stabbing pain near the centre of my head but a bit to the left.. They last maybe a second or 2 and come maybe 3-4 times an hour.. The pain is pretty excruciating, and just makes my body feel weird when it happens..

About to go for soccer practice , so hope it goes away on its own,lol..Do you guys think hypertension or diabetes can be the reason?