Hi, my name is Blake. I'm only a 16 year old Male, I have never had sex in my entire life, so I know for a fact this can't be sex related... but I know for a fact I'm stressed, so it may be stress related...

About 2-3 weeks ago I was typeing on my computer and my hand seemed to start getting numb (it is between my middle and ring finger and covering the entire left side of my hand from that point [even sometimes it spreads up to above my wrist]). I shook it off and didn't tell my mother... about 2-3 days later it kept happening. But mainly ONLY when I was leaning on something, even the slightest bit. I started getting concerned and went to my mother and she was a nurse, she told me it was a pinched nerved or something along those lines... but the problem is, she told me it'd disappear after a week. It hasn't. It's almost a month later and it's still happening...

Can someone please tell me what's going on with my hand..? It's really stating to scare me...

Ulnar nerve impingement (assuming by 'left' you mean the pinkie side of your finger).  You may be unlucky and have a part of it travel in an easy to squish area.  Ulnar nerve impingement at the wrist can happen, and the sooner it's fixed the better (frequent impingement can lead to slow progressing damage).

What exactly do you mean? What is Ulnar Nerve Impingement..? And how do I get it fixed? And thank youfor answering.

It means something is pressing on the nerve, or making it easier for external things to press on the nerve.

How you get it fixed depends on what's causing it. The first thing you should do is look at the behaviour that causes it and see if it's reasonable to stop that behaviour. The most common places for impingement of the ulnar nerve are the elbow and wrist, so consider if you're putting undue force there.

Having a good idea of what actions make it worse/better will also make it easier for the doctor to diagnose the problem if you can't fix it with behavioural changes.

Okay, thank you.