Hi, I am 32 years old female and I often have numbness in arms. I don’t know what is causing it, or how can I treat it. Any similar experiences?

Hi, I have the same condition. Numbness in my hands and arms is often followed by coldness, fatigue and lack of coordination. I didn’t know what was wrong with me for a long time, until I finally went to doctor. He diagnosed me with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and said that I should’ve come earlier. The cause wasn’t easy to determine, but he thinks that I had a wrong typing position of the hands and arms. Sometimes, I feel cramping in my muscles, which is very unpleasant feeling. A doctor made a specific treatment program for me, and it is helping me in reducing numbness in arms. I’m also taking some drugs that don’t cure the cause but just the symptoms of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.