I'm new to this forum.

I race dirt bikes as a hobby and the past few months my hads have been going numb after about 5 minutes of riding. Lately I have been wakened up in the middle of the night with both hands numb. I can't say there is any pain just numb and hard to move them. Now I have a little (very little) discomfort in my hands and wrists all the time. Does anyone know what's wrong? I've checked into carpel tunnel and I'm not convinced that's the case here because my strength (grip) is still 100% and there is no pain.

Thanks,

It sounds like you could have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Its commonly missed by many doctors. I work for doctors that perform this type of surgery. Numbness to upper extremities is the biggest sign of it and rib pains. You need a chest x-ray and cervical MRI is what our doctors order for this to be properly diagnosed.

That sounds interesting. I'll have to to a little research on what
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome is.

I appreciate your help!