I was just wondering, what are my chances of getting preggo, I been off the pill for almost a month, Mini pill to be exact, changed to normal BC and was on it for only 3 days...had a withdrawal period. That was almost 2 weeks ago. had unprotected sex 2 days ago. And now i'm having some spotting with cervical fluid. Is this normal? could i be pregnant?

Hi: To be spotting 2 days after sex is pretty quick! BUT not impossible - I mean the egg planting that is! When the fertilzed egg implants there is commonly blood spotting. As far as the BC goes, everyday that goes by that you don't take the pill, the more it is out of your body. Thus the reason why you have to take it EVERY day at the same time. So even 1 day skip, means your chances of conceiving have increased substantially. And the pill is also 99% effective, meaning 1 out of every 100 times it fails. And that is usually from being late taking it or skipping etc. So wait another week or so, then if still no period, take a test. Good luck and good health

Does implantation symptoms have to occurre to be pregnant?