ok about 3 days ago i noticed a pimple like bump on my foreskin it has a white head and all im not circumsized and the pimple is toward the end of the foreskin where the skin curls inward into the head. my last sexual intercourse was anal sex with my girlfriend with no condom but even then the anal sex only lasted for a few seconds or so about 3 weeks previous to the pimple appearing. ive tried poping the sucker out but all i got was my foreskin swollen... so whats going on doc???????????

First, we are not doctors here.

Second, without an exam by a doctor, I can't say what it is.

It's possible that you've got a plugged pore after contact with the anus.

It's also possible that you've picked up an STI or STD.

You might want to schedule an appointment with your doctor for an exam and treatment.

And, in the future, use protection for all forms of sexual contact. It would simplify thinks like this a whole lot!!!

PS: I wouldn't have any sex until this is cleared up. And it wouldn't be good to have unprotected contact either, obviously!