Couldn't find what you looking for?


I had oral sex abot a week ago and my foreskin hasnt gone back to normal since my then. Im not sure what happens but its not sore anymore or doesnt hurt im not if its a STI or anything, i've had oral sex multiple times but this hasnt happend before im rather worried and just want my penis to go back to normal as soon as posible, and if I need to go to a doctor I dont know how to book it or however im only 15 please help, and im not getting circumsized


User avatar
Health Guru
9383 posts
Hi, do you mean your foreskin is pulled back over the head still and won't roll back even with help?


It sounds like your foreskin is stuck behind the head and won't go forward. If that is the case, then you have a condition called paraphimosis.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

You may want to stretch your foreskin to make it wider so that it does not get stuck again.