Couldn't find what you looking for?


Recently after having sexual intercourse, my foreskin has been pushed back slightly. When flacid the head of the penis sticks out slightly, however when erect it goes pretty much all the way back (as if i have been circumsized). It is exteremely uncomfortable, even if the head of my penis touches my boxers, and masturbation is nearly impossible due to the discomfort. I don't have any idea why this has happened know and Need advice/help. 

Thank you. 


you might want to see a doctor and was this after any sexual intorse with someone you had sex with... anal,vaginail and oral can spreed all types of stuff if this was after sex you might want to talk to him or her about the this stuff and if thry have too exprinced this! and if so go to the doctocr A.S.A.P