Since this Monday I've been experiencing a discomfort on my left testicle. Upon further inspection on Wednesday I've found that there is a small spot on the skin of my left testicle (ball sack) that looks like a mouth ulcer (white spot slightly red around it). I am 19 but I am still a virgin and have not been sexually active in anyway.

It only hurts (stings) when there is contact against the white areas. The surrounding area around it feels normal. Can anyone tell me what this is and if I should be worried?

I've googled around and it seems to be nothing more than a sort of pimple or just a minor wound due to friction of pants.

I'm embarrassed to approach my parents about this and hoping to get some answers here. THanks in advance

That sounds a little strange. Now I know that you've not had any sexual contact, but when you say that, are do you mean any sexual contact? A lot of people say that they have not had sex, but they do not talk about oral sex or anything like that. It sounds like syphilis, which is why I ask. Please understand that this is not meant to be judgmental--just curious. Please let me know.

I understand. Let my clarify that I've had no kind of sex at all. Not oral, not normal, nothing. For the weeks leading up to the discovery I have also mostly stayed at home studying for exams so yeah.

Posted on a guest account, forgot to login. Anyway,

I understand. Let me clarify that I've had no sex at all. Not oral, not normal, nothing. Also for the week leading up to the discovery I have been staying home mostly studying for exams so yeah.

I just wanted to be sure. Well, that means that we can safely rule out syphilis because it's not that you've had any sexual contact. I'm sorry to ask you about it but yeah, just needed to be sure! It could be related to sitting at home and studying for exams. It could easily be a bed sore or something like that. But due to the sensitive nature and how painful it is, talk to your doctor about it. I know you're avoiding talking to your parents about it right now, so you could tell them that there's an issue and you'd rather not talk about it. I hope this is helpful.

Thanks for the help. Glad syphilis can be ruled out.

I've noticed that while taking showers on Wednesday and Thursday, the white area would sting when in contact with water. This morning though, it didnt seem to sting at all (maybe a bit). Could this be an indication of healing? The spot also doesnt seem to be becoming larger, seems to be constant.

Also, I had a blood test on Tuesday (for another completely different medical reason). Wouldn't any abnormalities show up on the test?

It didn't sting so yes, that is a possible indication of healing, but I hope that doesn't deter you from still seeing a doctor about it. Even if it is healing, there are some diseases that have symptoms that fade but the disease remains. You had a blood test, but no, not necessarily. Some tests need to be ordered for them to do specific lab tests, so they probably wouldn't have found it. Please keep me posted. ANd thanks for being so good about following up!

hi ,
I have got the same situation , i had a mole like a mouth ulcer on my left testicle about a month ago then it was gone after i had applied some quadriderm , but it's back again since the last cople of days and it actually hurts when it us brushed against , please advice.