I'm 19 and a virgin. I am a strict germ freak, never sit on toilettes, never performed oral, share drinks etc. but even when I was a kid, from time to time I would get these pimples on my outer labia. And they hurt just like a regular red pimple on my face. I just got one yesterday (haven't had one in yrs) and today it got bigger/redder and I think I can see a bit of yellow inside (puss) and I'm thinking to myself "I didn't do any sexual act with anyone" and trying to backtrack on any incidents where I wasn't 'careful enough' but I haven't done anything. And like I said I remember having these when I was younger, they were a bit red, but I don't think I've seen it this big before.
Tonight, as I got up to walk I felt another sore in my inner butt-cheek. Now I panicked. I checked with a mirror if it was another one and I'm afraid it is. But this one is close to my anus and just under the surface. I'm freaking out. More than one pimple down there just doesn't seem right to me. But I read other questions on this site similar to mine about having pimples down there, but mine REALLY hurts. There's no way I could pop it I would cry. Just a slight touch and it hurts. I would really appreciate if someone could answer my questions. I won't even be able to sleep tonight. In fact I will be continuously researching on pimples in genital area all night worrying myself to death and become depressed. =(
Thank you in advance,

Oh P.S I also wanted to add that the past few days have been very humid (too much moist down there perhaps??) and also I'm about to have my period in a day or 2 so I get few symptoms, and I had laryngitis 2 weeks ago and now I have a soar throat and I feel the swelling in my tonsils coming back..perhaps a weak immune system and if it is Herpes maybe this is why its all appearing now?

-J.P

if you shave it is more likely to be a boil hot moist compresses take them down try not to pick or squeeze it can spread

It is near impossible for you to have contracted any STD's with your physical history and conduct so I would not worry about that. Many women do experience slight changes with organs like the skin about a week before their periods due to hormonal changes in the body. I have a friend who gets acne on her face before her menstrual cycle... my gums sometimes become more sensitive and may even bleed. When you mention having this happen when you were younger was it before you were of menstruating age? If not, it is very likely that it is due to hormonal changes in your body. The fact that it has not happened for a while should not be of deep concern as hormone levels in a woman can constantly change over the course of her life. I would experience my gum sensitivity before periods when I was about 14-16, then it went away and I occasionally experience it now. I'm 25. The other thing is along the same line as charlenef's response. If you shave, it is also likely that it is an ingrown hair. Ingrown hairs will look a lot like a pimple, but can appear larger and are much more painful. You can check this by "popping" it with a pair of sanitary tweezers being careful to not let the puss spread (in case it is a boil). If it is ingrown you will see a hair that is growing underneath your skin and you can simply pluck it with the tweezers. Humidity could definitely play a role in causing pimples as well. Think about what kind of clothing you're wearing when this takes place... satin panties are pretty, but won't allow the skin to breathe the same way cotton will. Hope this helps :-)

just like JP, i also get pimples down there, it first happened to me back when i was 18 or 19 and the Gyne told me maybe it's just vulvitis and to apply some povidone iodine on the area, then it disappeared. and then it happened again last year when i was about 24 y.o. (and already married and practice monogamous sex w/ my husband). i used to wax on my bikini line, now, i just trim my pubic hair. i freaked out when i felt something painful on my labia and these days, they're getting bigger and they also appear on the mons pubis part (damn!). i was thinking it could be caused by an ingrown hair so i just wait for it to be ripe before i prick it then disinfect it with alcohol. it's just frustrating...especially when you're really hygienic and you still get it. well, it could be the hormones...

I have the exact history as you. Im a Virgin.. and I also get a pimple down there once in a while.. rarely though. I was also extremely shocked and worried when I first found one down there. I looked it up on the internet and got more worried and scared because every site was like you have herpes.. or some disease. (so I suggest not looking it up too much on the internet and instead ask your gyno) Anyway when I found the pimple on my outer labia. It was extremely painful to touch and it was like a cystic pimple. However, I bit through the pain and popped it. (I dont suggest you do this though ...It hurt sooooo much) But after I popped it, there was some blood but it healed really fast ..like in one day. Anyway, I went to the gyno for the first time at that time because i was still worried. The gyno said it is normal to have pimples on your genital once in a while and this occurs just as you would get a pimple on your face. Most likely a pubic hair pore got infected and caused bacterial infection inside the pore, which is a pimple. Since you said it was very humid for a couple days.. this might have made the pimple worse. I suggest keeping your hygiene, make sure you wear loose clothing. In a few days your pimples will go away.

Also go to the gyno if you feel in your gut this problem is more serious than a pimple problem. It wont hurt to make sure.

It's a Boil, and it is Extremely Common. I get them all the time. It all has to do with ingrown hair, Heat, Moisture, Sweat, etc. As a matter of fact I have one now, that just burst. I can't even PEE Without Pain. I'm about to lose my mind. I also get them between my butt cheeks...It is nothing to worry about, just use Hot compresses on them. You can even add a bit of salt water, it will bring it to a head faster. The problem after that is getting the hole it leaves behind to close. Slater neosporin on it, the minute you find one, so it doesn't have time to grow into something the size of a golf ball. I have these problems all the time, and have 2 open draining wounds in my left and right groins. I agree with the "Slightest Touch", I can't even bare to put cream/gauze on mine! >:( It's not always "sexual", because I haven't had sex in 5 years, due to my Hidradenitis, so please don't think it's something you did wrong. Boils are very common in that area. Give the hot compresses a shot. It should help it along.

I have the same thing. I got it for the first time but it seems as no big deal. I am gonna apply some hot compressors on mine and then see what happens. What kind of doctor should I go see if it gets worse?

A lot of woman have gone through this. Keep in mind you have hair growing in or around you pubic and vaginal areas. You secreet sweat there are well. Most likely as with a pimple the hair folicle and sweat glands can become blocked. Use warm compresses it make it come to a head. Most doctors will tell you not to pop pimples etc. If squeezing hurts it much a small pin (sterlized) in the top where the white or yellowish spot is can be poked inside to relieve the pressure enough to gently sqeeze out the pus. Clean it went you use the bathroom. It should then go away.

get softcandle they mIght be boIlss

Welcome to having MRSA....

Probably way too late for this but it's called hidradenitis suppurativa. I've had it ever since I hit puberty. It is worse in people who smoke and are overweight. Tight clothing also makes them worse. It sucks, trust me, I know. I have so many scars from it. It makes me really insecure but I've never been treated differently by a sexual partner. I hear turmeric is a wonderful remedy for them, as well as for over 150 other things. Hope this helped!

Take a look at BEHCETS SYNDROME.

Thank you so much i am experiencing it right now