I was using opap lately but I cannot stand it any more. Because I had obstructive sleep apnea, I had to use opap, which caused me to have problems with pressure. I wonder if opap is better then cpap. I would like if anyone can give me some advice about this topic. I need any info about cpap, is this one appeared as good for people who used it before.

I could tell you probably you should be plugged somehow, or pressure might escape. I guess your nose could be clogged, but when is open you would lose pressure. I think opap and cpap with a special mask would be the same about this pressure problem. I will tell you what I found out lately about cpap so you could decide or ask your doctor, which one would suit you better. Cpap is tested with patients who were unabled to wear a nasal mask due to claustrophobia. I guess you have the same symptoms as these people, and that was problem with persistently disrupted sleep. Some of these patients had excessive daytime sleepiness and difficulty functioning at work. My problem was with excessive daytime sleepiness so I needed help, when my doctor recommended me cpap. That I why I hope I know enough to help you with some info about this. For me, cpap showed as very helpful, so I could recommend this one, before opap, hoping you will feel better soon.