Hello! My husband suffered from sleep disorder called sleep apnea for several years. At first we didn’t take his condition seriously. He was an overweight man who snored loud. He usually had slept on his back and I thought this was the reason for his pauses in breathing. But, when he started to wake up at night gasping for air we decide to ask for help. His doctor recommended a CPAP mask and his condition started to improve. He is finally getting a good night rest with CPAP! The only problem I had is this strange wheezing sound which comes from his mask.

Hello! It is nice to hear the CPAP mask helped your husband. I know many people who benefited form the CPAP mask. They not only got a good night sleep but they improved their life in general. They are not nervous or sleepy during the day; they concentrate without problems and their work results are far better. Regarding the noise which is produced the mask you can try to obtain silencing device at you CPAP manufacturer. It will reduce the noise level.