Hello! My husband wears the CPAP mask. His sleep problems are solved. He sleeps every night and wakes up fresh for the new day. He is not nervous any more and his efficiency at work is significantly improved. But, the problem is his CPAP makes terrible noise at night. I can’t sleep at all and I usually end on a couch in the living room. But, I am used to sleep with him and I can’t sleep well in the living room.

Hello! There are many women with the same problem. There are few possibilities. You can ask your Home Health Care Company if it is possible to obtain silencing device at you CPAP manufacturer. Silencing device will reduce the noise level. If this falls you can buy simple ear plugs and try to sleep. You can also try with silent nice music in your room. If this also falls you always have the couch in the living room. Good luck!

My husband is also on a c-pap. The noise kept me up all night. He got extra hose and put the machine in the next room. It works! Now I can't hear the machien at all and sleep again.