I have been told that Oral Chelation is indeed useful and helps in problems with cholesterol and I that it improves circulation. However, my doctor is not suggesting me to try it, since he has doubts about it. I would like to hear from you, since it really sounds like a good thing.

Well, it *may* sound good, but keep in mind who’s telling you about it. If it’s your friend or colleague, or maybe commercial, then you should consider their competence in this issue and compare it to your doctor’s. It is said that Oral Chelation helps also in preventing hardening of the arteries, or that it improves function of your liver and kidney, but to be honest – it is also considered as potentially dangerous and harmful! It looks like there is no clear and unanimously accepted position: you have lot of people both on ‘pro’ and ‘contra’ sides of question of chelation therapy. This is a type of decision that you have to make for yourself, since even medical professionals are not united in their approach.