I would like to hear what the term pro anorexia means for that is how my colleague classified me recently. The thing is –though it is really hard for me to admit it- that I am obsessed with calories and am in constant fear of gaining weight and the thing is that I feel like I need some sort of a help in fact for deep inside somehow I think I am on a good way to become anorexic for the food thing is actually stressful to me and I would like to hear if my colleague is right that I am in pro anorexia kind of a situation and anyway what does pro anorexia means at all? Thanks much!

To me it looks like you are one of those who are at about to become anorexic for basically pro anorexia means someone wants to be anorexic or someone is already anorexic but on the other hand you are also on the right way to deal successfully with this pro anorexia situation for being aware of it is very important –it practically means you are on half way already to solve the pro anorexia problem you are more likely to have. So if you recognize one of the symptoms such as avoiding eating even when you are hungry and if you think you are fit -and the truth us that actually you are skinnier than you should be, also if you are preoccupied with calories and food if your skin is dry- for anorexic people usually are dehydrated-and if you have noticed your hair and nails are brittle and so on, the main symptom could also be the loss of period –so basically those are the condition that follows any pro anorexia condition, but if recognized on time the treatment is much faster and effective.

To me pro anorexic means that you aim to become anorexic, that you want to be anorexic.

It seems to me like you're not pro anorexic but in a situation that means you are about to become anorexic.

Have you been to the doctor? They can be a lot of help :-)

xx

Pro Anorexic is like your anorexic but your not ready for recovery. I'm pretty sure thats what it is, my friend is pro anorexic.