Hello. I'm 47 year old female and I would like to find out more about menopause and to hear some suggestions to maintain or improve my sex life. Just recently I have started to suffer from typical menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, palpitations, mood swings, night sweats and vaginal dryness. Of course, all these symptoms have a negative impact on my sex life. I can say that I was very happy with my sex life before this occurred. Oral sex was my big fetish! That’s why I'm interested am I capable to have vaginal or oral sex now, when I'm entering this weird period. Is there anything different I should know about?

Hello. I'm very glad to hear that someone else, beside me, wants to keep on with normal and regular sex life, even in menopause.
I was also interested to find out some tricks to maintain my sex life and I learned few tricks.
First-you should definitely talk openly with your partner about sex and the impacts of your menopause on it.
You asked about oral sex?! There is no better time to think on oral sex then menopause- believe me. I have read somewhere that partners, in this period, should try widening their sexual horizons and include sexual activities that don't involve vaginal penetration. Enjoy in foreplay and exploring some things you didn’t before. Wish you luck!

I am 64 and I still love making love with my husband. I have passively aggressively asked for oral sex many times but have not been successful. Last week on our 47th anniversary I asked directly why. He informed me that it tastes bad. I was actually surprised because I never thought it ever did. I asked him if it stinks and he said yes. I enjoy sex but periodically I want to"fly to the moon". I can't climax without him but I can get greater climaxes with oral stimulation. This is super embarrassing but I really want to know what I can do.

how are you doing now with your fetish

But you didn't address if allowing a man to give you oral sex will be a problem if 2 nites before you inserted premarin cream ..
thank you

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

he should do as you ask in my opinion

i think he should give you oral sex as he must know you enjoy and need it

and I have to beg to give my 55 yr old menopausal wife oral sex... she used to love it but now its an irritation, but when i have to go 3 months for any intimate contact makes me glad to get anything