Hi, I never had pimples when I was in puberty. I don’t understand why are they appearing now, five years later. Can you tell me how do pimples occur?

Hi, my daughter has problems with acne, so I know how annoying can it be. She feels unsecured and doesn’t go out without putting make up. I went with her to dermatologist and asked him how pimples occur. He told us that there are more things that cause pimples, but most often, the problem is in hormones. In puberty, hormones are imbalanced and testosterone triggers the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum than usual. Beside that, the dead skin cells that that line the tubes that hold the hair are not shed properly, which causes pimples. In some other people bacterium called Propionibacterium causes pimples to occur. This bacteria appears with the build-up of oil in the hair follicles.

people poop a lot....... sorry didn't read all of it