I am a 35yr old female... Try to eat as clean as possible and take many natural supplements all as I can afford. My living situation has taken me into increasing my stress and weight. I went to the dr in Aug. with a sore throat and white tongue as well as burning with urination. I thought I had contracted a STD, test were run and all came back neg. I was given a antibiotic and nystatin rinse I wasn't able to finish the rinse due to the pharm. ran out. My symptoms went away... About a month later I went out of town, and when I came back 3days later my white tongue came back. No sore throat or burning with urination this time but pain behind my ears and swollen gland in my neck. I got a refill on the nystatin and took it as prescribed, it helped the swollen gland and lightened the white on my tongue but is still there, now I have severe chest pain when I breath, with wheezing... So very weak and tired, no cough though, runny nose, headache, fogged concentration, and joint pain with stiffness. I have stomach pain, slight reflux and loss of appetite. I am now a month into this... And it's not getting any better. When I googled it of course HIV is listed as well as other conditions, and now I lay crying every night and losing valuable sleep. I do have a appointment finally with a dr on Monday... I know he will do blood work, I hope and pray this can be resolved, and I am healthy again. I read on this site from others with oral thrush and most have stemmed from stress and reflux... I am dealing with both currently so if that is the case I can deal with it, a deadly disease would devastate me. I know that self diagnosing via the internet can be scary, and make a sane person insane... But when you can't figure it out you wonder always, and search everywhere for answers.

bless your heart. this wont help you much as far as a direct answer however I will keep you in my prayers. sounds to me like it might be some kind of infection (hence the pnuemonia) and your stomach being messed up is the white tounge thing most likely. keep the appt. say a prayer and I thnk youll be fine. mention the natural suppliments, as some of them do not mix well in the body and herbs almost ruined my husband.  he was on the health kick , and my god my nerves were shot. he literally did himself alot of harm mixin up all these health things together.

in regards to my other reply i meant (examp pneumonia). sorry.

Would you mind sharing the outcome?