My stomach was really full and bloated for a couple of hours until I started to feel everything inside my tummy bubble. And then my stomach started to get all queasy and weird so I thought "oh I probably have to sh*t or something." And so I did. First time, normal. A couple of minutes later, I startued to feel gassy and queasy again so I took another trip to the bathroom and this time, my bowel came out watery... And again my stomach start to feel quueasy so I went to the bathroom but now this clear fluid started to come out of my anus... It wasn't a sticky discharge or anything but it literally felt like I was urinating from my butt. I took another 6 more trips to the bathroom within 3 hours and the same thing happened.. its like I pooped so much that theres nothing left to excrete and now all that's left is water... But the weird thing is that I didn't even drink much that much water today. what's going on? What is this liquid coming out of me? Help me please

It's not water, it's probably mucus.  It's common to pass small amounts of mucus with bowel movements, but if it becomes frequent and in larger quantities, you should see a doctor. I actually have been having the same problem recently.  I went to the doctor, he said I have Colitis (inflammation of the bowels) and gave me some pills.  Didn't help the problem.  I'm still trying to figure out why this is happening.  It has also been accompanied by constant pressure on the rectum aka feeling like I have to go poo all the time.  Anyway, that's why I'm on this site!  So yeah, look up mucus in the stool.  Could be Colitis, could be Chrone's Disease.  Any other symptoms? Has this continued to happen?

No I mean, it came out a lot. It's only been a night. And I thought mucous was suppose to be sticky? It was literally like water.

Might be Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Could be celiac disease

You have diarea and it is bile

Happened to me in school I fell on my head then water just came out my anus now I know why you've been I a condition lately haven't pooped yet

I have the issue after eating diary. Or I've had the stomach bug at like you at the end same issue.

I have this smelly discharge also. Maybe twice a week. It all started when I wiped after a bowel movement and there was bright red blood (Not mixed with the stool) on the tissue. After about a week I saw a gastro doc. He said i had some hemroids. Blood due to that- probably. Said not to push during bowel movements. Discharge began after seeing the doc (coincidentally) . I think it's a combo of stress and hemroids and possibly a parasite/worm. Going to see about the parasite issue.

Bright blood means you most likely ripped your anus. If its dark its more higher like your intestine

You have a stomach virus. (you could've caught it from another person, used the restroom behind someone who already had it, ate some bad food, or if it was airborne... Just caught it that way.)

Doctors advise the BRAT diet. "Bread, Rice, Applesauce, & Toast"... That will harden up your poop and help you pass/poop out the virus. Sadly, passing it is all you can do.

i got the same thing! every 5 minutes i gotta go last night I had to wake up at 3:21 to poop like for 1 hour

my husband has the same issue have they done anything for u we are at our witts end please help if u can

It's happening to me and it's weird