I have a question and I would be very grateful for a answer. My grandfather was diagnosed with orbital inflammatory disease. What is that?
Thanx for replies!

Orbital inflammatory disease is a type of an eye tumor. It effects sight and as it can be cured there is no insurance orbital inflammatory disease won’t return. Orbital inflammatory disease includes spectrum of bacterial or fungal infections and diffuse inflammation of multiple tissues- in short it effects eyes and it’s called eye cancer. It can effect children as well as elders (no matter sex). Symptoms of orbital inflammatory disease are orbital pain (not necessary), headache, vomiting, fever, restricted movement, impaired vision with optic nerve involvement. Orbital inflammatory disease is treated according to a protocol that provides specific dosages of steroids and a formula of dose reduction. Unresponsive cases are biopsied.
Hope your grandfather will be ok!

I was told i had orbital inflammatory disease. It started out with dizziness then one day i woke up with a swollen eye. they put me on prednisone which keeps the swelling down i was told eventually it would go away but every time i gradually reduce the perdinsone it comes back this has been going on for a year. i have other symptoms that cannot be explained. extreme dry throat, change in smell it is very strong to the point it takes my breath away to smell anything. change in taste sometimes, shortness of breath. are all these symptoms of orbital inflammatory disease? I have had a MRI and lab work done wich shows nothing