I was looking around for great skincare products when I came across great, raving reviews for MV (Marie Veronique) Face Moisturizing Plus. It is supposed to work awesome as a stand-alone, doesn't make your face oily, lasts all day, helps your makeup stay on... sounds like an all-round awesome product and I would really like to get it. 

My question now is whether this is still available and where. I didn't come up with any results for that so am I right to conclude that this particular product is in fact no longer on the market, or can I find it somewhere? Please help.

Excellent question. I too came across some great reviews of a product titled "MV Face Moisturizing Plus" while doing an online search, but could not seem to find something called exactly the same thing that is currently for sale somewhere. What I did find, however, is MV Skin Booster Rose Plus. I am not sure if that is the same thing, It has Bulgarian Rose Oil and Rosehip Oil, and is said to be great for rosacea. Since I have rosacea, I am definitely going to be reading more about this product right now! However, I am really not sure if this is the same product you are talking about. 

I went to their website.

First of all, I want to thank you for bringing this range to my attention because I had never heard of them. Their products look awesome. The packages are so beautiful in a minimalistic way, I love how they are committed to different skin types, and I love that they are organic. They are a little expensive, but I assume that this is because the products are really worth it. I will be investigating and perhaps making some purchases.

One thing that is interesting is that they don't seem to have a whole lot of different products. The MV Skin Booster - Rose Plus is the only thing I can find with the word "plus" in it as well. They have a few different moisturizers though. Rose Soothing and Protective Moisturiser, Oxygen Moisturiser, and Pure Jojoba, as well as a Rose Hydrating Mist, which is also listed in the moisturizing section.

I'd just do what I did and go over to the MV Organic Skincare website anyway, and you can order anything they have right from there.

Thanks again! And I hope my info can help you too.

MV Organic is wonderful! It was developed in Australia by a beauty therapist who recognized the growing need for organic products that are sophisticated and suitable for sensitive skin. It's more than skincare, it's medicine for the skin! There are no parabens or anything else that is harmful to the skin, just pure, well-sourced organic ingredients that suit every possible skin type. They have a whole guide on which products are right for you so just go to their site and look around.

Very interesting! I recently discovered this other organic brand called Dr Organic, which is from the UK. They have tons of different products for all kinds of different skins and even do stuff like toothpaste. I really like some of their stuff. This MV organic skincare looks way more high range, way more expensive too, but I'm really liking the look of thus stuff. Maybe I'll splurge on some of that. My question is can you buy this in any shops, perhaps even in the UK, or do you have to order MV products off their own website only? 

Cheers.

Celebrity

I too headed over to MV's site after reading this thread, and it truly looks like this skincare line is my cup of tea. I usually opt for more natural products, making my own whenever I can, but I like a touch of luxury myself and this meets the bill. I have very sensitive and dry skin, and several of their products look like they would be absolutely perfect for me.

I looked around for local places to order this and found several. Londongirl, I suggest you do the same and I am sure you will come up with some results. 

Rosie

I love MV Organics! The gentle cream cleanser works so well on my normally very dry skin. It is very thick with beautiful essential oils and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. I have also tried the rose moisturizer, and it smells subtle but very nice and I only need a small amount even for my dry skin. These products make my skin feel great where others failed. As to where to buy, it is not hard to find, just Google and there are plenty of places where you can get this.