I have been diagnosed with mgd and bleph recently. I seem to have eye pain and redness on the lids as well as burning, so I have been reading on here and looking to see what everyone has to say and I think you had bad symptoms if I remember right. I feel like I can’t see right for 9 months now and am worried it’s not going to get any better but the dr says I can clear it up with the meds and the warm compresses I just need to know from anyone if this is try and what they went through. I am taking oral doxy for 3 months and still not feeling better. I even think that ocular rosacea occurred.

I've been off doxycycline now for almost 8 months and am happy to say that none of the bleph/MGD symptoms have returned. It's like whatever I had just burned itself out, although it’s really strange. Now like I never had any eye problems at all. My dr originally thought I might have ocular rosacea, but I don't have any signs of it yet on my face. What I had was just plain old blepharitis and it's not associated with rosacea. I guess I might just be a little worried because I have read that rosacea gets progressively bad.