Hello! I desperately need some info regarding anti-cellulite massage-how many treatments to see the effects. You know I am supposed to go on the vacation with my boyfriend on some sunny beach and I have this problem with the cellulite on my hips I am desperate for it and I only have two weeks ahead. Do you think this would be enough time to have effective anti-cellulite massage and how many treatments are enough to see the effects anyway? Thanks!

Well I am sorry to disappoint you-but it doesn't going that way. You know it is not like you go on anti-cellulite massage and after a few treatments you got rid of it. The things are much different and the time is needed here as well as patience. Anyway I don't know on what stage is your cellulite if it is mild the less treatments would be needed to see the effects but you know it is not just about anti cellulite massage-you need to watch out what you eat and to try to be physically active for having cellulite is always food related –so what you eat is what really counts here and if you keep eating junky foods no anti cellulite massage treatment would be enough to see the effects.