I tore for the first time during sex six months ago. Since then my whole vagina has completely changed in appearance and I keep tearing. My outer Labia have begun to hang an are really long and my clitoris has dissappeared behind folds of skin. I also keep tearing during sex. I am reallly depressed I have seen doctors and they have just given me creams which do not help. I am on a waiting list to see a gynaecologist but it could be months. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

I feel your pain. Over the past two months I have had an extremely dry vagina and over the past week it has become itchy and painful, especially after sex. After looking in the mirror closely, I now see small tears between the inner and outer labia which are extremely painful when urinating or wiping.

I'm going to schedule an appt. with my gyno soon and will let you know any helpful advice!

:-)

The solution: use lubricant. It helps a ton. My hanging labias have actually taught me to use lotion and its great for foreplay. Keep at it for a few minutes and you will be aroused.