I have one really embarrassing question which I want to get rid off. I wonder if it’s normal that my labia minor are thick and long. Also I can see lumpy looking edge down there, which causing me to shame of this. As you can see I really have problems with my vulva, so I need to know if that is normal. Also is there any solution for mine problem.

Yes, that is normal to have labia that are different sizes and textures. Outer lips or labia majora are two fatty pads, which are usually covered with pubic hair. Between those are inner lips or labia minora, two folds or flaps of skin. They join at the sensitive clitoral hood at the top, and thin out near the vaginal opening. Women’s labia are as unique as the individual woman, ranging in size, shape, color and texture. Some women have explored their vulva as you do, wondering if they are normal. Other has not yet looked at their genitals. Looking at your vulva in a mirror allows you to become more familiar with your one of a kind flower. Knowing what your vulva looks like and regularly performing this basic self-exam will help you detect any changes that may cause concern. Don’t worry because you have thick labia because each is different, and probably there is not need to be embarrassing.

I agree w/ latvala. Do not worry this is not a reason to be ashamed. It is normal because, like snowflakes, these are all differant and all beutifull. There are sites that celibrate women w/ large, long, or thick labia minor. And they come in many shapes, colors, and sizes. The solution is that you sould not worry as it is not a health problem and is no differant than having your own shape of your ears. Also it is genetic and your mother, sisters, and cousins may also have this trait.

I have large labia and I'm 31. Mine have always been that way since puberty. I had them BEFORE I ever became sexually active. My sister's were smaller and it freaked me out at first. Thick or long labia are totally normal and FREQUENT. I know I know you can't go around asking your buddies about their p***y lips. Ask your OBGYN the next time you go into the doctor for a Pap smear. She/he will assure you that he sees big labia every day. Almost every woman has lips that extend to some degree beyond her outer lips. Some more than others.

I'm so sick of seeing girls concerned about this. Big lips are lovely, natural and totally normal and common. Lots of women have big lips! Stop worrying! WHen you have a husband some day, ask him if he likes your big p***y lips. I can assure you that he will say yes!

My wife has very large labia and for many men this is a sexual turn on. While having sex we both like it when I play with them. I think you are blessed and your boyfriend/husband is blessed. Don't worry, be happy

After oral sex my labias were swollen and after a couple of days it went down, but one side of ma labia still contiunes to hang out til this day and its very irritating at times and causes me to come and idk y, can you guys help me

Dembeck, please see:-

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/labiaplasty-nightmare&hpr=Labiaplasty_Nightmare

one of my lips are way bigger than the other....:$
is this normal,? what is wrong with me? :$

it's perrfect the way it is.....

You don't have problems with your labia. Your labia is perfectly normal. The labia can be thick, thin, short, long, bumpy, or smooth. What you have is beautiful, and nothing to worry about. Guys LOVE labia, so there is no need to worry in that area.

There is nothing wrong with you. The majority of women are like that. Vulva ALL look different.

Make it attractive. The best way to go about long lips is keeping it shaved. As a guy I'm telling you there is nothing hotter than shaved area with the lips on display. Looks neat, and going "down" is a lot funner.

I haven't always had big lips but now they have been on a growth spurt for a some reason why is this? Can anyone help?
I really am proud of my body. I've been at slim and rest now I'm 32 and more happy with all of me, so that's why physically I am not fussed. I just want to know why it is getting bigger and fatter.
Is it because master bathing on outside rather than in. My boyfriend is selfish that way. So always have to do DIY. Lols