my right labia minor has been really swollen the past two days. it seems like there is something hard and swollen underneath the surface, it hurts alot. there is no breakout of any kind and is bright red. please help!

I understand how you feel...two days ago I started feeling a yeast infection coming on (a lot of white-yellowish discharge) now, almost 2 days later after taking Diflucan, my labia (inner) is SEVERLEY ENFLAMED, INLARGED, AND SWOLLEN. the lips are very hard and protruding...
help!
is this just a severe case of a yeast infection? or perhaps something worse?

I have the same problem. how do i make it stop and get back to normal?

I have had the same thing for three years now and thought it was just a yeast infection for the first two years. I have had steriod injections that worked for 6 months to take the pain and itchiness away but other wise it is still there. I just want to cut it off if I was able to. I wish someone had a anwser to fix this problem cause I would like to feel like someday that I want to have sex again.

I had the same problem this week.
I wore loose underwear and sweatpants for two days and I'm fine now.

[This may sound weird, but make sure there aren't any hairs, like from the shower, in there that shouldn't be. I think one may have gotten wrapped around mine.]

OMG i have the same exact thing going on with me. Ive been back and forth from the gyno and she's just like "hmmm well well that is quite a sight there..." IT HURTS SO ****ING BAD and is so itchy- i cannot walk! i have never had sex before, yet last year i had BV, then got a yeast infection.. and now this!.. and to think i though a yeast infection was bad! HAH. Im 18 years old, too young to be having all these stupid vaginal problems already!

My gyno put me on steroids, dyflucan? (antibiotic) and gave me tylenol with codeine for the pain.. but im so ready to just chop this nuisance off! she did say it could be something referred to as "Pemphigus" but i dont relaly care for the name i just want it gone so i can move on with my life!!! :'( :'( :-( :-( anybody know anything elsee about this awful situation we're all in?? :$

I had this problem for years, until I was finally diagnosed me with Vulvar Vestibulitis.
I followed the doctors recommendations and am happy to report that I have been symptom and pain free since..2yrs now

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I've been scared after if didn't go away for a couple days.. It's day 4 now. My right lip (inner and outer) is VERY swollen, hard like something is underneath the skin, itchy but it hurts to even rub gently to relieve the itch.. It hurts to walk or sit down, and since I have my period right now, I tried to put in a tampon and that felt like... I can't even explain. I wish I knew what this was. I'm scared to use any cream like vagisil, I'm afraid it will sting, and then wiping it off will hurt even more. :-(

Use ' CLANDID DUSTING POWDER'(ANTIFUNGAL ANTI BACTERIAL )

AND 1 TABLET OF 'CETZINE'   FOR 2 NIGHTS AFTER THE DINNER.
'
CLEANING THE AREA FROM TOP TO BOTTOM DIRECTION WITH GERMICIDAL LIKE 'DETTOL' MIXED IN WATER WILL WORK EFFECTIVELY.

CONTACT YOUR NEAREST GYNOCOLOGIST IF THE ABOVE MENTIONED  DOESN'T HELP YOU.

use CANDID DUSTING POWDER (antifungal antibacterial)
and one tablet of CETZINE tablet after dinner in the night.

Clean the area using germicidal like DETTOL mixed in water from front to back direction.

I know Its a little late but im having the same problem you did. Last year i had bv than a yeast infection and now my vagina is extremely swollen. ive never had sex. Did you find out what you had

Please share any diagnosis you have received...

Look up the Vulvar Pain Foundation (VPF). I was diagnosed years ago (after 4 docs and 1 year of searching for answers) with vulvar vestibulitis. The VPF saved by life with their info and advice and I have been well controlled with diet for years. Good luck!

Vagisil is so helpful. It takes away the itch and sting. It might sting slightly at first but then it relieves it. I had it too.

How did you cure it?