Ok, this is kind of embarrassing but I just wanted to see if anyone out there has dealt with something like this: this past weekend my boyfriend and I engaged in a lot of sexual activity, and now I have a swelling on my outer labia. It literally just appeared out of nowhere within the last 12 hours of the weekend. I am something of a hypochondriac and am now freaked out about this swelling. I do not have any STD's and my bf doesn't either (we've both been tested) but now I'm starting to think that the tests missed something. What could this swelling be?

Hi may.
Asking questions about your health shouldn't be embarrassing. :) The problem you're experiencing, i.e. swelling on outer labia is normal after somewhat rough intercourse, or if you had a lot of sexual activity recently. Since you've mentioned the second in your post, I suspect that's the cause of swelling. You should consider STD if you have other symptoms such as discharge or funky smell (different than your usual scent). But, I guess you'd mention in your post if you have one of these symptoms.
I wouldn't freak out if I were you, because it's nothing serious. Since the genitals are extremely sensitive, that's just an irritation due to longer sexual activity. Also, no matter how much you and your boyfriend trust each other, you should always use a protection during sexual intercourse. If you're still worried or if you feel pain around swollen place, consult your doctor for medications that will relieve your symptoms.
Also, next time use lubricant. ;)