My husband and I had intercourse and afterwards I was using a towel to clean up. I had it between my legs for a few minutes, Iassume it must have stuck to my inner labia. I had my legs close together and yanked it out ( dumb I know). Afterwards I noticed it burned really bad when I would pee. The next day I got a mirror and looked at it. It tore skin off the inner labia on one side. I keep reading stuff online and it makes me worry it could be something else. We have been together for three years and have a child so I haven't been with anyone else. Has anyone else had this or something similar happen. It has now been almost a week and it is still very painful. It seems that everytime I go to the bathroom it retears.

I would use some personal lube to keep it hydrated, and perhaps some neosporin to try to deaden the pain and help it heal.

But the better route would be to schedule a visit with you OBGYN for an exam and professional testing and treatment.

Good luck.

Hello, same problem for me with infection-lead to itching can't stop-now tears. Tis Saturday and doc is not in but called exchange. My doctor is calling in an ointment to Walgreens as I write this but also recomends an over the counter relief (which put into bath water) called Aveno and is sold in a bottle-so will be getting that too. Haven't been able to take baths in months due to childrens schedules/busy busy busy but will gladly. Just thought I would pass this on-good luck to you all, this sucks-I know. J

To anyone who has had this issue with labia or perineum tears and burning uncomfortable pain during sex, urination or sweating... Also can cause anal fissures (anal tears) I have had the same thing occur for over two years! I went from doctor to doctor and was checked for every STD imaginable. What I have found out has changed my life and finally given me freedom from this. I found out about systemic Candida and started eliminating yeast, sugar and a few other things from my diet. Many different things can cause it, such as being on antibiotics or stress. Sex seems to exacerbate it and you can pass it back and forth to your partner as they experience symptoms rarely and usually its anal itching. Google systemic candida and I guarantee you that if your doctors cant seem to find anything wrong that this will change your life and allow you to live a normal sex life again. I find that if I slip and start eating a lot of sugar even if its fruit that the systems will come back! Good luck to all who have this issue because it is truly debilitating.... Also apple cider vinegar diluted with water applied directly to the area or soaking with 1-2 cups of vinegar in bath tends to temporarily alleviate symptoms. Amazon has quite a few books on this subject that were extremely helpful!!

u had tears in labia does it mean that ur labia got detached?? plz explain?? if ur labia got tore then what medical attempts u took??