Hello!
I am 23, For the past few months I am feeling ovarian pain. I would like to know what is the chance for me for getting ovarian cancer?

First of all, it is hard to say, you are too young to get cancer, but hey, you are statistically too young : )
Ok, second, chances are bigger, if someone in your family had the history of cancerous disease.
Third, ovarian pain, definitely doesn’t mean ovarian pain!!! Maybe you have just some sort of tumor on ovaries (or one of them), which is often a cause for pain. These sort of benign tumors (not cancerous) just need to be removed with laparoscopy (routine procedure).
And, fourth, and maybe the most important, GO TO GYNECOLOGIST! Check up with gynecologist will tell you for sure whether you have ovarian cancer (and I am almost sure you are just panicking) or if you have tumor on ovaries (I am not saying you have tumor, but just suggesting possible cause for ovarian pain). Honestly, go to your gynecologist (you should go there once a year), at least to have some peace of mind.

You are never too young for cancer. My child was diagnose at the age of 18 months. Cancer does not have a age limit.

You're never to young to be diagnosed with cancer. My best friend lost her right ovary to ovarian cancer when she was 19.

Excuse me..but where on earth did you ever get the idea that being young means you are cancer free?? That is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. I was 25 when diagnosed with cervical cancer. I think you should know your facts before giving advise!!!

YOU ARE NOT TO YOUNG TO GET CANCER! I AM LIVING PROOF i am the EXACT AGE...23 and i have stage 2 ovarian cancer.... Not every womens symptoms are the same everyone is different. And this disease is a silent killer, there is No known reason why women get this ugly disease some say genetics, But WHATEVER THE REASON GO GET CHECKED IMMEDIATELY the pain could be a number of things it could be due to ovulation (normal) or it could be tumor (not normal) SO LISTEN TO ME GET CHECKED AND GO TO YOUR EVERY YEAR PAP SMEARS!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A CYST ON MY OVARIES THAT MESURES 3.1X3.1X2.9 MY OVARY
IS ENLARGED TO A 4.2X3.9X3.9 I HAVE NOT HAD A PERIOD FOR 8 MONTHS AND HAVE HAD SEVERE PAIN FOR 2 WEEKS MY DOCTOR WHO BY THE WAY IS A WOMENS HEALTH SPECIALIST SAYS TO WAIT 6 MORE WEEKS BECAUSE HE SAID IT IS A MUCSLE PULL THE I EXPERIENCING AS THE PAIN

who told you that there is such as being to young to have cancer...that such tells you how much you know.. your never to young to have cancer I know from experence. my advice to you is catch up on your research then speak your mind. Its a shame that you really think someone is to young to have cancer I wish I lived in your world...

Never too young to have cancer. It is does not discriminate.
Get checked.