Hello, I was hoping that by telling someone my symptoms and getting some feed back I would either be validated in my worry or told to stop worrying so much....here goes: Irregular bleeding (heavy off and on between regular periods), consitant right lower abdomial pain (sometimes shooting), very painful intercourse on right side only, nausea (no vomiting yet), extreme fatigue (normally I am pretty active), urinary frequency, some bloating, back and leg pain (right mainly although starting to effect the left leg), alternating between either loose bowels or consitpation (nothing inbetween). Thats just about all of them. They have been coming and going for close to a year, but have all decided to hit me full force in the past 4 weeks and are only getting worse. Just yesterday I had a pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound and I cant even think just waiting for the results. Am I crazy to think it may be ovarian cancer? I am only 31 years old and have no family history of this. I have researched everything possible avenue and this is the one that keeps matching up with everything. I am scared. Let me know what you think, please.

Hi Lamnbville, Your syptoms sound so much like my symptoms. I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids and endometriosis 4 years ago. An ultrasound will not be able to diagnose Endo. , only laparoscopic surgery can confirm this. There are so many gynecological problems that go hand in hand with other conditions [ ie;IBS ] that sound so typical of your symptoms. I have been afflicted the last 2 months with severe ovarian pain. The last week it has been excrutiating and I have made 3 trips to the ER. I almost had to beg for an ultrasound which did not reveal anything that could be causing such pain. It did reveal however that I had some cysts on my ovary. I am now waiting to be referred to an OB/GYN. and then hopefully will get another lap. to figure out what's going on. The last 6 months I have also had not only urinary frequency but urgency as well. It just feels like something must be pushing down on my bladder , like maybe my fibroid has grown. I have all the symptoms you have and can understand your fear and as well I feel very frustrated. We have such a long waiting list to get in to see doctors and longer for specialists. Please let me know what you have found out. Best wishes

Hey Girls, I know how you feel. I know for a fact that I have Uterine fibroids. I have the same symptoms. I have had these things for 8 years now. They never really bothered me until 3 months ago. I also fear Ovarian cancer. My problem is that I get on this computer and look at all of these symptoms and get scared to death. I do have my regular yearly checkups and mamograms and try to take care of myself. I am 50 years old and have been doing arobics four times a week and kickboxing twice a week. I was in great shape. I know it wasn't anything I did at the gym. I would not have had this constant pain , it's usually worse in the mornings. Anyway, all of a sudden I started having lower back pain then I went to a chiro. He manipulated my back and it was fine then it just started hurting again, but not only with lower back pain that radiates down my right leg but into my buttocks and feels like its in my hip. Then when he got thru with me I feel a soreness in the middle of my lower back. I have not felt nausiated and hadn't had a period for one year. I am going to my gyno on Jan. 19th for him to give me my yearly and check out these fibriods. I am almost certain that they are the culprit. Take Care!

I just want to let anyone know who reads this that I had ovarian cancer at the age of 26. I had only ONE symptom and it was a bloated belly. Not so bloated it bothered me but enough to where my mother made me mention it to my PCP during a yearly physical and he found a tumor 19x11 cm on my right ovary. They are right when they say it is a silent killer, I got very lucky. My only advice is to know your family history. I had no family history of it when I went in for surgery but 3 weeks later my 80 yr old grandmother was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer (my was stage 1 grade 2). She did chemo and it is in remission for the past 4 1/2 yrs.

Hi, Thank you for letting us know if this. I hope that your are much better now . How do you feel these days?

I am 26 too. I have really unbelievable stomach bloating that my skirt becomes mini when it was joint length. The bloating is almost constant. I always thought that it was diet related, because I went on and off. Besides, I had extreme shocking lower abdominal pain, nausea. How the doctors found out about your cancer? What tests they have made for you?

how did they find the tumor on ur ovary-- did ur doctor order a scan?? i am wondern bc i had an ultra sound and am sick of the pain-- bloatn doesn't seems as bad as it was but have a lot of air bubbles in my belly... i hope u r still doing well!! it is scary and i have a son and i want to make sure i live a long life - what do u suggest i do-- i need to find a new gyn bc mine never even touchd me or came near the two times i saw him just had the ultrasound and said gettn pregnant could help if its endometriosis. thanks for any advice u can give