Ovarian cancer is very treatable when it is detected early, but vast majority of cases are not diagnosed until it is too late. Since my mother died of ovarian cancer, it is normally I am concerned about this disease. That’s why I would like to hear more about symptoms of ovarian cancer. If that happens to me, I want to recognize on time. I understand chances to get better are higher as earlier as it’s discovered and diagnosed.

It is very important to recognize some of the common symptoms of ovarian cancer on time. Pressure or bloating in your abdomen is one of the symptoms ovarian cancer will provoke. Constant and progressive changes in bowel or bladder patterns and persistent digestive problems also occur if there is ovarian cancer. Ongoing excessive fatigue with abnormal bleeding and pain during intercourse has been reported too. Ovarian cancer symptoms are often subtle and easily confused with symptoms for some other disorders. Frequently, women don't recognize the symptoms on the beginning. Not just that, but often doctors lacks sufficient awareness to effectively diagnose the disease. The tragic result is that too many women never have a chance against ovarian cancer, because it has been discovered when is too late. It is important that you understand how important is to discover it as soon as it is possible. In cases where ovarian cancer is detected before it has spread beyond the ovaries, more then 91% of women will survive longer than five years