hey people, i am wondering if anyone is able to help me figure this out to what it might be. for the past 1.5 months i have has this pain in my lower left abdomen and when i look down it looks like there is a slight buldge on the lower left side along with this i feel constantly bloated especially when i eat, also i have been feeling unusually tired and my back has been sore but that is on and off and also i have just realised that i have lost 6kg. i wnt to the doctor and he did a urine test and said thet there is blood in it...i wonder what this can be it can't be ovarian cancer can it i am only 20

Hi there, Go back to your GP and ask for an ultrasound. I have just found that I have a 14cm cyst on my ovary ?cancer. I have to have a full hysterectomy in 3 weeks and then they'll know what the cyst contains. I have tiredness, sometimes bloating and feeling full and sick after eating, lower back pain at times and have lost several kilos over the last few weeks. But all the symptoms are fairly easy to ignore and put down to general tiredness etc, so I'm really glad my GP sent me for the ultrasound or I wouldn't have know the cyst was there. Take control of your health and ask for further tests - or get a second opinion. My first GP just stuck me on the pill as I thought I was having menopausal symptoms (I'm 47). I wasn't satisfied as I just felt I needed a proper check up, so I went to another GP and found there was much more going on! Take care, A J.