Hey, I don't know, but today I noticed rectal bleeding after going to the bathroom, and it hasn't lessened for about five hours, it's not a constant blood or anything, it's just like from right on the inside or something, and it's got me worried. I had occasional occurrences over the past few years, like two other times, but just a couple drops. This was a good bit more, not extremely severe though, it just seemed to raise a flag, I seriously need some feedback though. There was no occult blood and none in the feces or anything either. Is it just a tear and gonna heal up real quick or should I seek a professional opinion?

Rectal bleeding (known medically as hematochezia) refers to passage of bright red blood from the anus, often mixed with stool and/or blood clots.
Bleeding from the back passage is something that you should always see your doctor about, even if you are convinced it is piles or an anal fissure. The reason you need to be checked is that bleeding from the back passage can be a symptom of bowel (colon or rectum) cancer. If you are worried about being examined in that area,visit a doctor. If the bleeding is dark red, or in clots, or mixed with a lot of slime, or mixed in with the feces, it could be a more serious condition (such as colitis, diverticular disease or cancer of the rectum or colon) that needs prompt treatment. Other symptoms that might be serious are a decreased frequency and/or hardness of the feces, or an increased frequency and/or looseness of feces.