im 19. And on last Sunday, my bf & me tried to have sex. He inserted his twice into me. Since first time, I realized sth wrong & we stopped after the second insertion bcuz it was bleeding. After a while, I discovered that my body discharged a tiny (around 2cm) membrane. I continued to bleed & on the 2nd day, it discharged some reddish-brown jelly like things again. On the 3rd day, I stopped bleeding. Thus, I tried to go jogging on the fifth day & something like period blood flowing after I finished jogging & it wetted my panty n pajamas. (& its still bleeding until now). I'm very concerned & I hope someone who knows (or professional) could answer me. Should I go to the doctor??

Try using a pad to stem the flow.  If you don't see some reduction in the bleeding, yes, a visit to a medical clinic would be advisable.  You don't have to explain details to anyone except the doctor/nurse,  but there are LOTS of ways that this could have happened:  Sports, horseback riding, roller skating, gymnastics, etc.

Thank you so much for your reply. This morning I noticed an obvious reduction in bleeding. But if it still bleed on the next two days, I will go to the doctor. & I would like to thank you again for your advice. :)