well i'm sixteen years old and i have this best friend, who is also a girl, and im not really the touchy type of person. i don't like body contact, for no real reason and we joke about it. but shes always touching my arm and when she whispers something in my ear from behind she gets really close and i feel so uncomfortable. two months back, i just get these weird thoughts of her and i want to smack myself and bite my tongue to make me stop thinking of kissing her or something. im religious too, we both are. i dont get it, but my older sister was saying she got thoughts like that too when she was my age and it was just a phase. its been two months and i cant get my friend out of my head like that and it just makes me so mad at myself for thinking like that. and i like guys too! totally all about the guys, never had any thoughts like this of a girl.

sometimes when we're together hanging out i get that thought of kissing her and its totally obvious i have something on my mind and she always asked but i lie and try and get away from her for a few minutes and clear my mind.

ive had two boyfriends before and theres this other guy i like but the thoughts of her are really interfering. i hate how i think of her like that, i dont want to see her because of it. i feel so sick about myself. ugh.. i feel so gross. she's one of my best friends which makes it so much more intense. i just cant stand the thought of it.

my sister also said something about being "sexually curious" if someone could elaborate on that please... and some of your thoughts on this situation of mine itd mean the world to me. i dont want to talk to my sister anymore about it or anyone i know for that matter.

Hiya darling! :-D , sexually curious means that you are curious to explore your sexuality thismay mean with males or females. i really dont think your feelings are anything to worry about i can understand how its fustrating for you but like your sister said it could be a phase and at your age its highly likely and it doesnt make you any less of a religious person at all. x x x

hey dear....don't worry at all...its not at all the big deal...