Hey there! You may be like wow self harm and suicidal thoughts and planning!! Omfg!! Well for one I am here just to share my story because I still am having issues. ok so it starts back in the summer of 2010. I started feeling down and got more and more unlike me. I started sleeping more, eating more. then I became more easily irritated. so my mother took me to the doctors... I found out after a short test I had major depressive disorder and for me being only fifteen it is crazy to think I got more depressed. the medication she put me on didn't help. I started thinking of self harm.... I cut once then it got addicting. I cut on and off till around Feb 11 2013. I had suicidal thoughts since December 2012. I made a plan less then a month ago to take my life. overdose, on my prescribed sleeping pills. It wad the perfect plan all thought out. till my mother read my iPod and took me to Rockford on the 11th. of February 2013. They helped me, but as I am out now I still feel the need for self harm and to die.... its a battle every day. ~nichole

Nicole, I lost my only brother to suicide 12 years ago, and I still mourn and miss him. 

I too have been suicidal, and very close more than once.  Take it from me... go to the emergency room right now, call a nearby friend or family, and talk to someone, anyone.  It is absolutely not worth it.  Life ends up being beautiful altogether, even despite the bad things.  the bad things pass, the good endures.

please smoke that weed and listen to good music f you may ...and everythimg will be all right ....mark my word cuz i have a severe brain injury tht you can not even imagine and there is nothing weed can not solve ....no stress ....nothing.....and also please do ramdev babas yoga !!!

Last night I tried taking 36 of my sleeping pills... I threw up and am still extremely tired.. I am fine though..... still stressed. yoga helps but don't have Time for it. I don't smoke at all.....