I found out there is an Overeaters Anonymous offer a program of recovery of compulsive overeating. What I especially like is that OA is not just about weight loss, obesity or diets. It addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. I am afraid I have problem with compulsive eating, so I was thinking to join Overeaters Anonymous. Before that, I would like to know how I can check if that is really my problem.

Overeaters Anonymous it is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet. This series of questions may help you determine if you are a compulsive overeater and need to join OA. Many members of Overeaters Anonymous have found that they have answered yes many of these questions. Do you eat when you are not hungry? Do you go on eating binges for no apparent reason, or you have feelings of guilt and remorse after overeating? Do you give too much time to food, and do you look forward with pleasure and anticipation to the time when you can eat alone? Do you plan these secret binges ahead of time and do you eat sensibly before others and make up for it alone? Is your weight affecting the way you live your every day life? If you have answered to all these questions with yes, or even most of them, maybe you really need to think about Overeaters Anonymous. Only you can decide that question, and no one else can make this decision for you.