Is binging disease or disorder? What does it mean? Is it only disorder when is about food or it apply on everything? I noticed that my mom started binging on food, but she denies it. She have problem with HBP and I don’t know what to do with her. I was hoping for some info here to understand her better.

Binging is disorder and people with binge-eating disorder experience frequent episodes of out-of-control eating, eating large quantities of food in a short period of time uncontrollably. So, a result is that they become overweight for their age and height. Reasons are similar to those of compulsive overeating. Usually binges are a way to hide their emotions and to cope with daily stresses and problems in their lives, also be used as self-punishment for doing "bad" things, or for feeling badly about themselves. A person suffering with binge eating disorder is at health risk for a heart attack, high blood pressure and cholesterol, kidney disease, arthritis and bone deterioration stroke, diabetes…