Hello! I need to hear some info about binge eating disorder-is it some sort of bulimia or what –though I never saw my daughter vomiting after having meal and yet again I have this my friend claiming that my daughter might be having binge eating disorder. I don't know what to think I always taught she likes eating and again in our house it is like a habit eating large amounts of food but on the other hand my friend keeps telling me it is not normal eating that much-the truth is my daughter is overweighed and has diet problems for she never manage to succeed it and also my friend the way my daughter eats is very alarming –for she always eat fast and is nervous while eating… anyway I wonder could those by the signs of binge eating disorder? Thanks much!

These are the very binge eating disorder signs and symptoms-and the psychological and family eating habits are more likely to be blamed here- to me it looks like all of you in the family needs to establish new approach to food and eating habits so it looks this is the root of your daughter's binge eating disorder problem. Basically having binge eating disorder means eating constantly even when you are not hungry without any strength and power to control it and it usually goes like this-the persons eat and eat and can't stop eating even if it is obvious that she just ate enough and after a while she feels very guilty about this overeating situation and this causes further some more serious emotional stress that triggers psychological problems such as depression and anxiety disorder. And on the other hand binge eating disorder is not the same as bulimia for bulimia is eating disorder that is manifested in overeating also but is always followed by induced vomiting and taking laxatives and that is what you don't have in binge eating disorder which is usually characterized by the strong sense of guilty for all that food that is eaten –and it is all about lacking of self control whenever it comes to eating actually