I just turned 15 on march 4 this year .Im a female. I had anorexia nervosa for almost two years. Im 4'11 and weigh 95 pounds for almost 8 months. Ever since I recovered anorexia, I've tried to eat alot of food and eat whenever Im hungry. Not to be mean but I eat like a fat person but I dont gain any pounds, sometimes if I skipped a meal, I lose about 3 pounds. Im a very strong girl, I use to play sports in junior high like basketball, swimming and track. Im not currently playing any sports right now. I need tips on what I really need to eat because I wanna join the air force after I graduate high school but I have to atleast 35 pounds to be able to join the air force. Please I need help!!

Sorry health tips*

Try to eat 5-6 smaller meals and snacks throughout the day. It will help boost your metabolism and give you the energy you need to get through the day. ALWAYS have breakfast! It will actually help to keep you from overeating later in the day. Drink plenty of water. Try to get at least eight of the eight ounce glasses every day. Get enough sleep! Try to get at least 7 hours a night! It'll help overall with your energy level. Hope will help.

If I am reading your question correctly, gaining thirty five pounds is too much for your height. However, keeping physically active, exercising and eating properly will help you stay the course. The air force is an admirable goal. I would concentrate on your school work first and foremost. The air force doesn't look for "second" best or second rate. Apply yourself and eat for the best and rest of your life...you will be okay. My sister-in-law weighs that much and she IS your height...4'11. You are still developing, too. Remember muscle weighs more than fat so keeping active and even playing sports will help that problem.

I wish you well and hope you achieve everything you set your sites on.