I'm new here and have a question about ovulation. I had a positive ovulation test on Wed the 10th and am now (on Sun the 14th) having cramps that I'm assuming are O cramps. Is it possible to get pregnant today if we have sex, or is it probably too late? And is it odd that I had the pos O test on Wed and am only beginning to have O cramps today? Could I possibly be ovulating right now?Thanks!

I am personally not a big fan of tests, I believe that you should have your natural instincts! You are cramping which means that the egg has been realeased and is now on it's way down the tube - as my friends doctor so sweetly said "You are dropping an egg!!" 8-| o.O Yes he ACTUALLY said that too her!!!! ;-) And egg can last 12 to 48 hours, and sperm upto 5 days. I also tell women whom are trying to conceive just have as much sex as possible - because you don't want to miss a day! Help out mother nature by raising your buttocks after! Aslo start taking prenatal vitamins - IF you become pregnant they help with the development of the baby! Also it is PROVEN to increase your fertility! I think with ALL the tests, there are SO many pressures on us! And it affects EVERY aspect of our lives! Emotionally, Physically, Mentally, Spiritually! Our stress levels can actually hinder our reproduction! HAve you ever heard of women who tried for years to have a baby naturally, gave up started the adoption process and then WHAM they are pregnant? This has happened to 3 of my friends! So go with nature honey! She will always let you know what, when and where!! Good luck and health, and I hope you get very POSTIVE news soon!